Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Other Picture


Here is the other part of Gobbler Busters that I couldn't add in because of the soft-were I was using would freeze up on me. I have been thinking on who to put in the picture. Friendly, Cassandra, and Fallon were already  top three. The thing was who was I going to have as the forth person. It was ether Edward The Pet Master or Valerian NightBringer. Then I had a thought. Me and Edward do nothing but goof off when were doing things that I thought who is the goof of the Ghost Busters? Easy and that was slimer. In the cartoons slimer was always goofing off. So that's how this picture came to be. The Name was Edward and I's result of goofing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message