Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unworty wizards!

Hey there wizards! Well I was leveling up my new ice wizard today and was fighting some field guards to get the cloak of fear so that Mrs. Krendall could make my school outfit. During that time a wizard wanted me to help them fight Lord NightShade. I said after the quest. Well after the quest I went to stormdrain tower and when he got there he asked to be my friend. I asked if he could go in. Guess what he said! No! I was going to say "well earn the quest then I'll fight with you." Instead I just used my goto mark button. It was very mean but I think if you haven't earned the quest to go there, then you are not worthy to fight him. Here's a great and funny video of Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World which was filmed in the town next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message