Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Friday, March 25, 2011

Vlog#3 Uber Hydra


Hey wizards! Here is my video I did of my UBER hydra. The Attack damage was very high. I used: Blade storm, Balance Blade**, Dragon Blade, Elemental Blade, hex**, Feint*, Ice trap*, Ice Blade*, Storm trap*, Storm blade*, Fire trap*, Fire Blade*, and Elemental trap**. To see what the * and ** means, take a look at the end of the post.

Now for the total. The Total of the attack from JUST the fire head was:

9,003 Damage

What would have been the full total is: (checking on calculator on my Samsung Seek from Boost Mobile)

27,009 Damage


Well here is the video!


Hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Have A Fun And Safe Trip Throughout The Spiral!


* means treasure card. ** means both Treasure card and regular spell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message