Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Hey Wizards!
Well here are the results from the poll I made, to see what about my blog that I change. Below is a tabled list of what won!

Change Name 0 Votes
Change Blog Layout 6 Votes
Change Everything 3 Votes
Stay The Same 2 Votes


Well there you have it! I will be changing the layout of my blog for this new year. As you can see, I have some new buttons on top, as well as a click-able banner to Child's Play web site! I will be adding and taking away more stuff as time progresses.
Well till later wizards.


Have a Fun And Safe Trip Throughout The Spiral


P.S. The Button on the bottom that says COOL TEXT is a button that is linked to cooltext.com. A site where you can make buttons and somewhat of basic banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message