Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back and Ready To go!!

Hey there everyone I'm back after almost a month absents from Wizard101 and all other online life. Well During my free time i made some cool collages for you to check out.


Here are two pictures i made thats going to a video i'm making for wizard101. The first one is of four friends i met and the other one is of course of teachers.



This one I had made first. Some of things I've earned and friends that i met.



This one is just my pick of the schools in my favorite order.


This is a picture I found of Stephen, Leesha (RavenWood Radio Hosts), and I during the Smash and Bash held by Diary Of A Wizard.


I'll be post more soon. Good luck and have a fun and safe trip Around The Spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message