Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Friday, January 1, 2010

New house and noob party

Hey wizards! First off Happy new years to all of you. Second, I bought the big house in wizard city yesterday. I also saw the unicorn that pops up there as well. In the picture its me bowing good bye to the unicorn as I was moving to the new one.



I also had a noob party. No one there was a noob. I got three pictures of the people there. Valerian from wayward wizads was at the party. I had a few others there that new Vale.






Then after the party we had a noob fight in the arena. Sorry no pictures from that. So anyways I had a fun time last night and want to have more people over to my new place. Well untill next wizards. Have fun and safe dualing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message