Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Beckett Item


Here is the new Beckett code Item. THE UMBRA BLADE! lol. Anywho I will be getting this blade when the mag comes out to my store. I don't know if we can attack with or its just there to look cool. If thats the case I will be very disapointed. That will be a waste of my 2 dollars. I get them for that cheap cuz a friend works at the store I go to and he gets like 5 mags free a month. He sells his to me for 2 bucks.

5 comments:

  1. yeah . . . you cast with it like it's a wand. It mostly just looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, you use the attack it gives and you go into the duel circle and attack the enemmy with the sword AND it looks cool, i really wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to get all the sword wands, they are basically the same thing as the umbra blade, but they come in all shapes and sizes, they are really cool, as long as it is for level forty five or, level forty, and its not a staff, you can use it to go into the dueling circle and attack the enemy yourself, my friend who is a level 50 pyromancer, got every one that was a drop, it took him and me forever, but we did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and, yes, we CAN attack with it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message