Home About The Rogue Fan Fic Contests Links Tweets Contact Me League of Legends

Monday, December 20, 2010

Celestia fun, Party Times, And Blog Revamp

Hey Wizards!

Playing with my HTML coding skills!

Well so far, I've been having fun trying to balance work and Wizard101! I have been getting a lot of game time.
Celestia is really fun and really annoying all around! Right now I'm working some quests in stormriven. Here is a picture I took of a quest that I think is a typo but I'm working the quest to find out. I have to fight 4 types of monsters and have to defeat 4 of each of them. Such a Pain!!! (P.S. Look at the XP you can win)


There has been some great parties this week as well! First off was Stormy Wiz's party that Icy let him have for being student of the month at his school IRL. I did get 2 pictures. One of me and Icy and another of Cassandra DragonHeart's(no not related) 2 and yes I mean 2 pet ninja pigs!


And last but not lest is The Myth Spent Youth's Party. It was real fun! There was names flying for Friendly for this holiday! There was Santamancer and the one I made up was the Jollymancer! Here is a group picture from the party.


I also placed a Voting App in here on if I should change my blog. Like name, layout, Everything! Vote and let me know by commenting on this post!

Before I go here is a lovely picture of my Baby Carrots singing for all of you!


Have a Fun and Safe Trip Throughout the Spiral! CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message